Table of Contents
2. Island Heart acquisition
- The Island Heart can be randomly obtained by opening the reward chest from the cooperative quest on the island or killing the boss which is part of the quest.
- The last named boss spawns at 4:30 left on the timer for the cooperative quest.
- Do not complete the quest before the boss spawns for an additional 300 pirate coins.
- The cooperative quest requires you to play the song Twilight Requiem. You can obtain it from a yellow quest on the island.
2.2. Quest Details
- The cooperative quest requires you to play the song Twilight Requiem at the circles seen below.
- You only need a few people playing the song and the other ones should defend the people who are playing the song.
- Named bosses will appear at 9:00, 7:30 and 4:30 on the cooperative quest timer.
- These bosses all drop 1-3 souls.
- The last named boss that spawns at 4:30 will drop an additional 300 Pirate Coins, but this named boss can be easily skipped. This is because you can easily reach 100% for the quest before it reaches 4:30 on the cooperative quest. If just one person on the island doesn’t know to wait at 90-95% for the named boss to appear, that person could ruin it for everyone else.
- There is also a random yellow quest that rewards a vitality potion.
3. Mococo Seeds
Mococo Seed 2 & 3 requires Forest Minuet